Providence (October 12, 2018) – A crowd of over 500 Lean practitioners from more than 150 different organizations came together on Wednesday & Thursday October 10-11 to learn and share how to successfully embark on and sustain a Lean transformation at the fourteenth annual Northeast Lean Conference, “Profit from Lean: No Margin, No Mission”.
- The Myth of Lean & Profit: Change the Culture, Change the Game
- Value Stream Mapping: Catalyst for Lean Transformation
- Measuring Your Operational Excellence Culture & Impact
- Challenges to Standardizing Lean Daily Management
- Lean 3P
- Next Gen Lean
- Lean Math
- Be a Project Ninja using Visual Management
- Finding Profit is the Work of Management
- Getting Results: Lessons from Toyota’s 25 years and 400 Projects Sharing TPS outside Toyota
The tenth Silver Toaster Award for Employee Excellence in Lean was presented to Danielle Salvas from KARL STORZ Endovision America (KSEA). Another 15 nominees were recognized for their contributions to continuous improvement in their organizations. Fourteen organizations, including Goodwill Industries, Dymotek, Fort Wayne Metals, Vibco, and Cooley Dickinson Hospital shared poster presentations of their Lean journeys to date (obstacles overcome, and lessons learned) in the always-popular Community of Lean Lounge.