This is the perfect time to consider a thorough Lean Operational Assessment from an experienced Lean Practitioner. Making the time to assess your current Lean efforts and results is not optional; it is critically necessary to mapping out the future success of Lean in your organization.
Have you ever uttered the words “that’s how we have always done things”? Continuous improvement is all about changing the status quo. Einstein said, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” But you need to know how and where to start. An operational assessment will tell you just that.
A Lean Operational Assessment can be an eye-opening experience, one that you should welcome. It’s about taking the time to evaluate how your organization is operating and how Lean is driving behavior and results. A Lean Operational Assessment by GBMP provides you with valuable insight into your strengths and opportunities and is an important step on your Lean journey - whether you’re just starting out or ready to take your Lean program to the next level.
It is a tool which can aid you in:
- Assessing the current condition of Lean
- Determining your current and potential future states
- Differentiating between short- and long-term Lean goals
- Creating a roadmap for improvement
- Comparing actual performance with potential or desired performance
- Determining what steps should be taken to achieve desired performance metrics
- Identifying steps to take to realize everyone’s potential to contribute to your organization’s overall success
* Fees apply outside of New England; Assessment is complementary in the US states of MA, ME, NH, RI, CT, RI & VT.